[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] human rights contest

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Fri May 5 11:14:28 EDT 2017

In case you’re in the mood to make a 60-second film without dialogue that addresses human rights issues…

To whom it may concern,

Creative Armenia, a non-profit, art and production organisation, which launched yesterday at UCLA is releasing a 5000$ film award today. We’re writing you to advise your students of this opportunity. Creative Armenia has partnered with director Terry George, System of a Down’s frontman Serj Tankian, and award winning designer Michael Aram to create the challenge. It has been presented as a contest for ethically-minded filmmakers to create a 60-second film that depicts a human rights issue, of their choice, without using dialogue. Further information can be found here<https://www.creativearmenia.org/> and at the submissions portal, here<https://creativearmenia.fluidreview.com/>. I would love to get your students involved in this project, and look forward to discussing the opportunity with you further.

News letter will be sent out A.S.A.P, you’ll receive it shortly.

Talk soon,
David Fuzes
__

Media Relations