[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] FSU GREAT GIVE

Warren, Meryl mwarren at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 30 09:12:25 EDT 2017

FSU’S GREAT GIVE is a 36-hour online giving in support of academic programs.   This year the Film School has chosen to seek donations to the Meryl Warren Fund which my husband endowed to support alumni activities such as our LA, ATL and NY screenings and receptions.   You can make contributions TODAY from 9 AM EST on Thursday, March 30 through 9 PM EST on Friday, March 31.   I’ll send you a reminder later in the day!

Here is the link directly to our Great Give page:   http://spark.fsu.edu/project/318    It won’t take you two minutes to donate.

The University values greatly alumni participation in this campaign, so hope all of you will think about making a contribution to let us continue to have receptions, dinners, etc., to keep our amazing alumni network strong.  No contribution is too small, and of course, none would be too large!

Help us!

Meryl