[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] FW: Tidying up the place

Stone, Jonathan jstone at fsu.edu
Tue Mar 28 12:52:33 EDT 2017

From: "Reisinger, Sabrina M." <sreisinger at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:sreisinger at admin.fsu.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 10:18 AM
To: dl-film-faculty-staff <faculty-staff at film.fsu.edu<mailto:faculty-staff at film.fsu.edu>>
Subject: Tidying up the place

Howdy folks,

The Moonlight crew will be in Tallahassee starting this Thursday afternoon for two days. Alumni Nat Sanders, Joi McMillon and of course Barry Jenkins will be passing through the school at least once during their stay and perhaps taking advantage of a short tour with Linda. The school has changed a ton since they were students and we’d like to put our best new face forward. Please be mindful in the next couple of days to keep the place looking sharp for our guests visit.

Many, many thanks,

—
Sabrina M. Reisinger
College of Motion Picture Arts