[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] FW: Greetings from Trinity Film Festival!

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Mar 21 10:28:02 EDT 2017

I may have already told you about this, but just in case, it’s an undergraduate festival that’s only $10 to enter.

    My name is Jessica Duong and I am currently a sophomore at Trinity College in Hartford, CT.  As one of the coordinators of Trinity Film Festival, I am writing to you to discuss Florida State University's potential involvement in this annual event, designed to showcase the best undergraduate filmmakers in the world. Please help us spread the word about TFF 2017 at your school!

    Every year, we invite undergraduates from around the world to submit their work<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBwO0rrrL_Q&t=1s> to Trinity Film Festival. On Saturday, May 6, 2017, we are looking forward to another amazing festival at Cinestudio<https://www.facebook.com/cinestudio/>, Hartford's 1930s-style movie palace on the campus of Trinity College.

    On the day of the festival, an event at which at least one representative of selected shorts must attend, a panel of judges will grant several awards and cash prizes. In the past<http://www.trincoll.edu/NewsEvents/NewsArticles/pages/TrinityFilmFestivalAdvanceSpring2016.aspx>, this panel has included casting agents, actors<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpRa6ypsOtw&list=PL2HGtNMDT_l_epw8IpB10of93MICIJkU4>, filmmakers, professors, and other active professionals in the film industry.

    If you know any talented undergraduate filmmakers, please direct them to the attached flyer and our website: www.trinityfilmfestival.org<http://www.trinityfilmfestival.org/>.  If you have any further questions about the festival, please do not hesitate to write back to me directly or to contact us at contact at trinityfilmfestival.org<mailto:contact at trinityfilmfestival.org><mailto:contact at trinityfilmfestival.org>.

    Thank you for your time and consideration.  We will reach out with a phone call in the next week or so to connect about getting your students to TFF!

    Kind regards,
    Jessica

    ?

    --