[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Upcoming Special Events - March 24th & March 31st

Burgess, Emily eburgess at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 20 16:29:34 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Students, for those of you who haven’t yet attended a screening like this, you will need to sign in at the front of the SLC.  I will be there with sign-in sheets and you’ll need to be there in enough time to sign in before the screening begins.  All students must sign in, so give yourself plenty of time to sign in and get a good seat. Once the lights go down, the sheets go away and you will be marked absent.  Please be sure to be on time!

Thanks!
Emily
--
Emily Burgess, M. Ed
Assistant to the Associate Dean

[cid:79768E47-6941-4063-91C8-E3DE05DE6248]  WHAT’S YOUR GREEN DOT?
https://knowmore.fsu.edu/greendot/