[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Upcoming Special Events - March 24th & March 31st

Syder, Andrew asyder at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Mar 20 16:25:00 EDT 2017

Dear students, faculty and staff,

Mark your calendars. The next two Fridays, we are holding special screenings over at the Student Life Cinema. Both events promise to be quite special; the details are below. Attendance is required for all students, unless otherwise noted.

Friday March 24th, 2:30PM–5:30PM
“A Movie You Haven’t Seen”

Every year, Paul Cohen arranges for one of the top films from Sundance to screen as part of the Tallahassee Opening Nights season. This is a special presentation of this year’s film, exclusively for the Film School. The title of the film remains a secret until the lights go down!
Excused students: MFAs in production; BFA1s in production on docs; BFA3s in coloring; and student handlers for admissions interviews on Friday afternoon.

Friday March 31st, 11:30AM–3:00PM
“Moonlight”

Academy Award-winner Barry Jenkins and Academy Award-nominees Joi McMillan and Nat Sanders will be in the house for a special screening of and Q&A for Moonlight. Need I say more?
Excused students: MFAs in production.

Cheers,
Andrew