[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] FW: videographer for Monday, March 13

Ciarlariello,Tony R. tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Mar 10 10:16:49 EST 2017

Hey BFA,

If anyone is in town on Monday and interested in shooting this quick video, contact Mary Louise Hester. She said there is some pay, but didn’t mention how much. She said the whole thing should take about an hour or so. No editing needed. Just record someone talking on camera, then hand over the video file to them.

Tony