[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] “Protecting Our Diversity” Workgroup

Tripp, Lisa ltripp at fsu.edu
Wed Jun 28 07:03:13 EDT 2017

Dear students, faculty, and staff,

As a reminder, we are holding our weekly Protecting Our Diversity Workgroup meeting today (Wednesday) from 1-2PM, in Demo Room 1. We’ll give some updates on what some of us in the group have worked on in the past week and continue the conversation on next steps. We hope to also think about / discuss how we want to incorporate more diversity and inclusion work into the new student orientation in August.

Everyone is invited. Hope to see you there!

Lisa