[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] Emmys, Kelsey Scott

Warren, Meryl mwarren at fsu.edu
Mon Jun 26 21:31:34 EDT 2017

Just got a text from Frank Patterson, who is still looking out for me and for all of us connected with the Film School.   He knows I haven’t been paying much attention as we are traveling.  His text said:

“What about a special note to the Warren Report list that says something like:  “Voting for the first round of Emmys ends tonight at 10.  Fingers crossed for our own  Kelsey Scott. And if you have a vote, you know what to do.”

I know we have several other alums who have been nominated – hope you’ll be on the lookout and vote for them too!

Meryl