[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] FW: New Program - Coke Regal Films

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Jun 13 17:27:41 EDT 2017

Hi guys. Just putting the Coke contest on your radar. It won’t launch until sometime in August (or so they say), but if you think you might be interested in entering, it doesn’t hurt to start thinking about what you might want to do now. See the forwarded message below, and attachments for more info.

A new thing this year is that recent graduates can enter, which means the contest will be open to our BFA and MFA classes of 2017.

Here are last year’s winners (I think the top winner won a RED camera package):
http://bit.ly/2017Coca-ColaRegalFilms