[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] FW: New Program - Coke Regal Films
bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 26 17:41:14 EDT 2017
PS: I asked about teams, and Coke said…
Great to hear that the excitement is building as FSU. To answer your question, a team applies as a pair: one must be a producer and the other can be from any department.
From: CocaCola Regal <cokeregalfilms at gmail.com<mailto:cokeregalfilms at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 6:10 PM
To: Brenda Mills <bmills at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:bmills at admin.fsu.edu>>
Cc: Delenn Kerkhof <Delenn.kerkhof at gmail.com<mailto:Delenn.kerkhof at gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: New Program - Coke Regal Films
I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by. I wanted to quickly introduce you to Delenn Kerkhof. She’ll be helping me promote the Coca-Cola Regal Films program. I wanted to let you know that we've created a mailing list for students that are interested in the program. When we go live on August 25th those students will get a direct message with the program information. http://bit.ly/CCRF_MailingList
I wanted to share that information with you so you could forward to students.
Let me know if you need anything else. I'd love to make a splash this year at FSU.
On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 2:35 PM, CocaCola Regal <cokeregalfilms at gmail.com<mailto:cokeregalfilms at gmail.com>> wrote:
Of course! I'm happy to share last years brief. Please see attached the brief and a template for the budget. I added a few things to also consider.
* They can certainly customize this budget to their needs. Its meant to be a template.
* The challenge - got a little lost in the brief. The goal is to deliver ideas for a 30-second spot that drives home Coca-Cola popcorn and the movie going experience.
* We do accept animation but you can not animate a Coca-Cola to be "human" or have "human characteristics".
* We also need to be careful about "cause and effect" EX - if you drink this, XX will occur. Its a fine line.
* Feel free to share last years winning spots. http://bit.ly/2017Coca-ColaRegalFilms
Are you planning on sending out an eblast or send to specific students? Is there anything else that I can do to help you get this out to students?
On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 6:40 PM, Mills, Brenda <bmills at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:bmills at admin.fsu.edu>> wrote:
Hey Aviva, I think I'd like to see last year's brief. I'd like to get this on the students' radar.
On Jun 9, 2017, at 5:25 PM, CocaCola Regal <cokeregalfilms at gmail.com<mailto:cokeregalfilms at gmail.com>> wrote:
I am thrilled to announce that the Coca-Cola Regal Films program will be running another platform later this year! We’re planning on launching the program in Mid August. Students will have through mid October to apply.
Here is a quick preview of what to expect:
* RED Digital Camera has come on as a partner to provide equipment and prizes!
* Selected students will receive 15K to produce their 35-second spot.
* The challenge will remain the same as it was this year: To create a spot about popcorn, Coke and the movie going experience.
* 2017 Recent graduates are applicable to apply to the program
* We are now accepting animation submissions. NOTE: You can not animate a coke to give it “human” characteristics.
If anyone is interested in looking at last year’s brief because they want to get the word out to students early, please reach out to me. I’m happy to help facilitate that.
I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer and I’ll be in touch shortly with more details.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Film-bfad2