[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Student hoping to interview someone for a student project

Linda Hensley lhensley at film.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 26 14:02:12 EDT 2017

Hey Everyone,

A student from FSU called me today about the possibility of setting up an interview with one of you for a paper she is working on for a class project.  I asked her to email me her information to share with you.  Please see below and respond to her directly if you are willing and able.

Thanks,

linda

Linda Hensley
Chief of Staff
CMPA Office of the Dean
850-644-8747

Hello!

       I am a freshman here at FSU and for my English class, I am writing a feature essay about Florida State University's College of Motion Picture Arts. I am looking for any students or faculty that would be interested in meeting with me for a brief interview about what it is like being a part of the college and why you chose FSU to teach/study film. I am open to meet with anyone on any day as soon as possible, but before Wednesday, August 2nd. I am willing to work around your tight schedules and our meeting place can be whatever is easily accessible to you.

      If you are interested, please contact me my email or cell phone.

amw17e at my.fsu.edu<mailto:amw17e at my.fsu.edu>

863-224-9703

Thanks,

Allison White