[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] FW: New Program - Coke Regal Films

Brenda Mills bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 26 10:31:34 EDT 2017

Hi guys. Remember when I sent you this email last month? If anyone is actually thinking about entering this contest, tell me now, okay?

Brenda

From: CocaCola Regal <cokeregalfilms at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, June 12, 2017 at 3:35 PM
To: "Mills, Brenda" <bmills at admin.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: New Program - Coke Regal Films

Branda,

Of course! I'm happy to share last years brief. Please see attached the brief and a template for the budget. I added a few things to also consider.

  *   They can certainly customize this budget to their needs. Its meant to be a template.
  *   The challenge - got a little lost in the brief. The goal is to deliver ideas for a 30-second spot that drives home Coca-Cola popcorn and the movie going experience.
  *   We do accept animation but you can not animate a Coca-Cola to be "human" or have "human characteristics".
  *   We also need to be careful about "cause and effect" EX - if you drink this, XX will occur. Its a fine line.
  *   Feel free to share last years winning spots. http://bit.ly/2017Coca-ColaRegalFilms
Are you planning on sending out an eblast or send to specific students? Is there anything else that I can do to help you get this out to students?

thanks,
Aviva