[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Protecting Our Diversity

Andrew Syder asyder at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 25 20:32:38 EDT 2017

Please note that there’s no Protecting Our Diversity meeting scheduled for tomorrow.

We’re working with Michelle Douglas and Miguel Hernandez, the co-directors of Florida State’s NCBI initiative, to see if they can come in to meet the Protecting Our Diversity workgroup at 1pm this Friday. There’s about 50/50 chance they will be available to do this. If they are, I will add it to the weekly schedule.

Next week, we’ll meet again at the regular time on Wednesday for the final Protecting Our Diversity meeting of the semester. The faculty will lead this session with a report on the action items that have brought up in previous meetings.

Cheers,
Andrew