[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] FW: Student Film Competition-Climate Change

Brenda Mills bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Jul 24 16:58:36 EDT 2017

Something to do with your time off…
________________________________
From: Jamie Valentine
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 10:32 AM
To: Ian Weir
Subject: Student Film Competition-Climate Change

Hi Ian,

The Florida Climate Institute and Sustainable Campus are holding an event featuring student short documentary screenings 9/26. We are looking for interested students to shoot a 2 minute video about climate change to be shown in the Student Life Cinema followed by a panel of Florida and FSU experts on different aspects of climate change. The deadline to submit is 9/19, and I have included the Guidelines and flyer for your review. The two best videos will compete in a state-wide competition for cash prizes.

Would you be willing to share this with your students, colleagues, and anyone interested in climate change and film? We really want this to be a grand event! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day,

Jamie

Jamie Valentine l  Program Coordinator

[orizontal-sc-logo-final]