[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] FW: Offer of Music Use in Film

Tony Ciarlariello tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 18 12:02:17 EDT 2017

Looking for music? See below…

Tony

From: Michael Jacobs <sacrednation2004 at gmail.com<mailto:sacrednation2004 at gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, July 7, 2017 at 10:07 AM
To: Tony Ciarlariello <tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu>>
Subject: Offer of Music Use in Film

Hello!

I’m Michael Jacobs, an award-winning singer/songwriter from Nashville, TN. My music's a mixture of roots rock and folk, and reflects my passion to do good in the world by exploring a broad range of subjects including peace, justice, suffering, the environment, relationships, and wholeness.

I'm writing to offer the FSU College of Motion Picture Arts use of my current song catalog as a resource for student projects. I know that university budgets are constantly shrinking, and this affects the amount of money your department has for licensing. Being an indie artist, I know what it means to work with a limited budget, and I want to help by offering my work. Frankly, if you use my music, it helps you with the budget issue and it helps me get exposure.

I invite you to visit my website, www.michaeljacobsmusic.com<http://www.michaeljacobsmusic.com/>. You'll find music, live video, and more info there. Or you can visit this Youtube channel where everything I've recorded so far is listed: www.youtube.com/channel/UCHpaG3je5D9Bf8LdP_35scA/videos<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHpaG3je5D9Bf8LdP_35scA/videos>

Not only are the full recordings available, but in most cases, I have the backing tracks without vocals, too. Thanks for your consideration.

Michael Jacobs