[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] Tallahassee: The Atlantic - Freelancer Needed for Tape Sync in Tallahassee Next Week

Meryl Warren mwarren at fsu.edu
Fri Dec 29 10:56:42 EST 2017

If you are interested in this, contact Brian directly.

Meryl

From: Brian Jimenez <bjimenez at theatlantic.com>
Date: Friday, December 29, 2017 at 10:26 AM
To: Meryl Warren <mwarren at fsu.edu>
Subject: The Atlantic - Freelancer Needed for Tape Sync in Tallahassee Next Week

Hi Merl,

I got your contract info from Karen Oehme, at the Institute for Family Violence Studies. I'm the production manager for the video team at The Atlantic. Karen directed me to you because she thought you could help put out the word to production folks local to Tallahassee that The Atlantic is looking for a freelancer for a few hours next week to record a tape sync with a local author. Details are in the post below:

Video production team for The Atlantic is looking for a freelancer to record a tape sync with an author in Tallahassee, Florida. The interview is tentatively scheduled for January 3rd, 2018. Freelancer would ideally be someone local to Tallahassee, with their own sound recording gear to mic up the author, record answers during the interview while our producer conducts the interview over the phone, and delivers us the audio after the interview has concluded. Inquiries should be directed to bjimenez at theatlantic.com<mailto:bjimenez at theatlantic.com>.

Please let me know if you need anymore info, any help you could provide would be great.

Thanks,

--
Brian Jimenez
Production Manager - Atlantic Studios