[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] UPDATE TO IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM LINDA IN THE FILM SCHOOL DEAN'S OFFICE

Linda Hensley lhensley at film.fsu.edu
Fri Dec 8 11:41:27 EST 2017

Hey Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder to please sign the back of the puzzle for Emily.  Some were confused to its location.  It is in Room A1104, on the first floor off of the main Film School lobby — back corner.  The small conference room to the right of the big student conference room.

There isn’t a lot of room to write, so just a couple of words with your name will do.  Markers have been provided.

Please leave it intact and we will break it up next week once everyone has signed.

THANKS :)

Linda Hensley
Chief of Staff
CMPA Office of the Dean