[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] FW: Coca-Cola Regal Films 2018 Program Launch

Brenda Mills bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Aug 28 16:52:14 EDT 2017

The Coke Contest is officially up and running. I know a few of you expressed an interest in entering the contest. Check out the attached Program Brief and Official Rules. You have from today until October 18 to apply. Let me know if you have questions, and if you apply.

Here’s the link:
 Application Link - http://bit.ly/CCRF2018App<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_CCRF2018App&d=DwMFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=3gFsEbiO2KSUrPgw4wRH8Q&m=ChkJI4xGyEuMm200p2jkroNuKZBXEbjGqOeV8wAGqRU&s=bylWIns_oWlb4TTXQeTzDnF8jCLMZwSlh3NEMI1cvK8&e=>
Coke has offered to do an online webinar, during which they’ll answer questions and give you feedback on your materials if you need it. Just let me know if you think this would be helpful.

Brenda