[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Kite Film Fest in Destin

Brenda Mills bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Aug 3 10:25:43 EDT 2017

We just found out about a new shorts festival in Destin that’s free to enter and attend! If you enter, let me know, so we can keep track of entries.

The rules are simple!
It is completely free to submit to the second annual Kite Film Fest.
By submitting you authorize us (Kite Film Fest) to show your short at our event.   By submitting you also are confirming that you retain the rights to characters, stories, music, and all aspects of the short.
Short films of all genres are welcome, however, they must be either in or subtitled in English.
To submit email KiteFilmFest at gmail.com with a downloadable link, a brief description, running time, and the submitter’s contact information.
The deadline for submission is September 1st 2017. Shorts will be reviewed by a committee, and then the selections will be notified and screened as part of Kite Film Fest.
Kite Film Fest will be a free, open to the public event to take place November 11th 2017 at Club LA, in Destin Florida.  Please consider marking yourself as ‘going’ on the Facebook event page and sharing it with your friends.  https://www.facebook.com/events/985086588294957
[ite film fest]<https://850music.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/kite-film-fest.jpg>