[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] FW: Trinity Film Festival - Final Call for Submissions!

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 18 10:37:41 EDT 2017

The last deadline for submissions to Trinity Film Festival is drawing near! The final call for submissions will be Monday, April 24th. Please remind the talented undergraduates at your school to submit their short films before the deadline passes.

On May 6th we will be celebrating the sixth annual Trinity Film Festival, and we could not be more thrilled to be hosting this event once more. Help us showcase the most promising young filmmakers you know by encouraging them to submit their work!

For more details, please review our website www.TrinityFilmFestival.org<http://www.trinityfilmfestival.org/> and the attached flyer. Please feel free to write back to me directly or to reach us at contact at trinityfilmfestival.org<mailto:contact at trinityfilmfestival.org> if you have any further questions.

We look forward to seeing your students' films on the big screen!

Best wishes,
Jessica
--
Jessica Duong