[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] FW: 4th Annual Flamingo Film Festival | New Submission Deadline

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 11 10:08:27 EDT 2017

Here’s a festival in Florida that’s free to enter! But only until tomorrow. Then it’s $10.

From: Flamingo FF <flamingofilmfest at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 9:55 AM
Subject: 4th Annual Flamingo Film Festival | New Submission Deadline

Good morning

I’m writing to inform you  the date to submit to Flamingo Film Festival has been pushed back to April 15th.

As our final promotion for the festival, students can use the code: FFFFacebook or FFFTwitter to submit their film for FREE! The code expires April 12th.  After April 12th it is $10 per entry.

We are really looking forward to seeing the incredible work your students have created.  Please forward this to any student you feel may be interested in entering!

To submit go to:

https://filmfreeway.com/festival/FlamingoFilmFest[cid:image001.png@01D2B2AB.8F568710]

All the best,

The FFF Crew
--
Laura Benitez
Public Relations/Social Media Coordinator/Graduate Teaching Assistant