[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] EQUUS Film Festival Tour Stop -- in Thomasville GA tomorrow (Oct 29)

Tripp, Lisa ltripp at fsu.edu
Fri Oct 28 13:54:16 EDT 2016

Correction - the festival is tomorrow, October 29! ;-)

Lisa

On Oct 28, 2016, at 9:46 AM, Tripp, Lisa <ltripp at fsu.edu<mailto:ltripp at fsu.edu>> wrote:

All - Paul Cohen wants you all to know about the EQUUS Film Festival in Thomasville, GA tomorrow (Oct. 19). Please see the email below with info (which he asked me to share with you). I’m bringing Ashby for the 10 am films so maybe I’ll see you there. Cheers,
Lisa

----------------

EQUUS Film Festival Tour Stop

from Paul Cohen

Below is the correct address and link for this Saturday's Oct.19 screenings for the EQUUS Film Festival Tour Stop at the Covey Film Festival in Thomasville, GA. It begins at 10a.m. (refer to the link below). It is suitable for children, young and old, and the entire family.

My partner Lisa Dierson, the founder of the EQUUS Film Festival which takes place in NYC on Nov. 17-20, will be in attendance, as will I,  and there is a host of activities. For more information there is Lisa Billups contacts below. Saddle Up!!!

Here are the information to include in the facebook posts:

http://www.coveyfilmfestival.com/2016-special-films

​Equus FF Venue:  The Biscuit Event Center,
Address:  219 Oak Street
​,
Thomasville, GA. ​
Date:  October 29th
​(
​
Saturday)
Time:  10:00-5:45 p.m.
Food Truck will be available.
​For more information contact: Lisa Billups​,
(mobile) : 229.226.5846<tel:229.226.5846>
(e-mail):  tcrced at rose.net<mailto:tcrced at rose.net>