[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] FW: Coca-Cola and Regal Films LIVE!!
bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:30:52 EDT 2016
If you're interested in entering the Coke competition, here are some webinars you can participate in to get the full story. I haven't heard back from anyone that they're thinking of entering.
From: CocaCola Regal <cokeregalfilms at gmail.com<mailto:cokeregalfilms at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, October 24, 2016 at 10:23 AM
To: Sarah Conley <sarahkristenconley at gmail.com<mailto:sarahkristenconley at gmail.com>>, Amanda Scarpaci <amandakscarpaci at hotmail.com<mailto:amandakscarpaci at hotmail.com>>
Subject: Fwd: Coca-Cola and Regal Films LIVE!!
We have created a series of live webinar presentations for students to join. We will walk through the Program Overview and filmmaker challenge pdf together. Our goal is to bring the filmmaker challenge to life and answer student questions. We have 4 LIVE opportunities for students to join. Below are those times, please note your timezone.
* 10/26 -------8:00am PST / 10am CNT / 11am EST
* 11/2 ---------2pm PST/ 4pm CNT / 5pm EST
* 11/3----------12pm PST / 2pm CNT / 3pm EST
* 11/7----------11am PST / 1pm CNT / 2pm EST
If you are unable to make one of our live presentations here is a recorded session for students to listen too. https://www-na1.globalmeet.com/w/pub/view?hcid=2292386&id=2346938&type=rec&expires=2016-11-03%2020%3A52%3A34.445&digest=fmgLmQckcsgeMJ3%2Fwoz3kMK%2BLKs%3D
IN PERSON PRESENTATION:
We will be offering a limited number of in person presentations based on a fist come first serve basis. If you are interested in this please email us by Friday Oct 28.
Below is my original email with the program information.If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. Otherwise share these live presentation dates with your students. Looking forward to speaking with everyone.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CocaCola Regal<cokeregalfilms at gmail.com<http://gmail.com>>
Date: Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 1:39 PM
Subject: Coca-Cola and Regal Films LIVE!!
To: Sarah Conley <sarahkristenconley at gmail.com<http://gmail.com>>, Amanda Scarpaci <amandakscarpaci at hotmail.com>
I am thrilled to officially launch the 2016/2017 Coca-Cola Regal Films program. Attached in this email you'll find all the materials needed to get your students actively participating in this program. If you have ANY questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Attached you'll find:
* Coca-Cola and Regal Films_Program Overview_Final: Similar to an agency RFP this documents states the goal, outlines the filmmakers script challenge and brings both brands to life so that the students can submit strong pieces
* Program Rules: These are the official rules for the competition.
* Budget: Students must submit a budget as part of their application. Attached is that budget. This budget must be signed by a representative/ faculty member at school.
* Application: New this year, students will submit their application online. Here is a link to the application that students will need to fill out. http://bit.ly/Coca-ColaRegalFilmsApplication
* Questions: If students have questions that you can not answer please have them reach out to cokeregalfilms at gmail.com<mailto:cokeregalfilms at gmail.com>. Please ask them to thoroughly check the materials for their answers before reaching out.
We will be setting up a series of webinars over the next few weeks. The goal is that we can walk through the program overview document with students and give students a platform to answer questions. I will send everyone the schedule. If you would like to request an in-person presentation please reach out to me directly.
We are so thrilled to work with each and every school. Thank you so much for sharing this with your students.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Film-bfad2