[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] Key West Film Festival

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Oct 20 09:33:09 EDT 2016

If anyone wants to attend the Key West Film Festival (November 16-20) they're offering students a package for $375 that includes (if I understand correctly) a bus down there, lodging, and entry into the festival, which has cool panels and stuff. Talk to Shane Madden (smadden at transperfect.com<mailto:smadden at transperfect.com>) or Emily McBride (emcbride at transperfect.com<mailto:emcbride at transperfect.com>), our contacts there, for more info.

If you're thinking about going, let me know.

Brenda