[Film-bfad2] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] FW: Coca-Cola and Regal Films LIVE!!

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Oct 19 15:24:06 EDT 2016

The new Coca-Cola competition kicks off today after being on hiatus for a few years. The winning project screens in theaters all over the country, so it's a big deal. Attached is the overview and also the rules.

As you'll see below, if you're interested, they'll be offering some information webinars. The deadline is November 13 for your initial script submission, so if you're interested, get on it. And you'll see on the schedule, if your script is chosen, production will happen mid-December through early February. If you know you'll be tied up during that time (say, on thesis production), don't enter.