[Film-bfad2] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] FW: Newtown Screening and Panel Discussion

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Oct 18 16:09:41 EDT 2016

Dear Friend,

We would like to invite you to a free screening of the documentary, Newtown, on Wednesday, November 2nd at the Challenger Learning Center.  The documentary explores the aftermath of the Sandy Hook mass shooting, where 20 first-graders and six educators were killed in 2012. Doors are scheduled to open at 5:15 PM with the event starting at 6 PM.  Refreshments will be served.  Immediately following the Film, there will be a discussion with diverse community leaders who will engage with the audience on local and state gun violence issues.

We hope you will be able to join us for this event.  Due to limited seating we are asking that folks RSVP for the event.  To do so you can visit this link<https://act.myngp.com/el/2015098719070193664/530159818527606784>.  Again, please RSVP to guarantee your seat for this important event.

[https://d1kxpthy2j2ikk.cloudfront.net/Uploads/4348/images/Newtown%281%29.jpg]<https://act.myngp.com/el/2015098719070193664/530159818527606784>

Sincerely,

The Office of Mayor Andrew Gillum

Office of Mayor Andrew Gillum