[Film-bfad2] Stones: Need some help this weekend (for pay)

Stone, Jonathan jstone at fsu.edu
Thu Jul 9 22:24:52 EDT 2015

Thanks to those that responded so quickly. We're all good now!

—JStone

From: <Stone>, Jonathan Stone <jstone at fsu.edu<mailto:jstone at fsu.edu>>
Date: Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 6:54 PM
To: BFA 1 Students <film-bfa1 at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:film-bfa1 at lists.fsu.edu>>, BFA2 ADA Students <Film-bfad2 at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:Film-bfad2 at lists.fsu.edu>>
Subject: Stones: Need some help this weekend (for pay)

Hi all -

Erika and I are looking for (4) people that are interested in making some extra cash this weekend. We're in need of some additional labor doing some work in our flower beds and yard (Yardwork :-). I'm guessing maybe 4-6 hours but it be flexible; we'll pay $50 each. This will require physical activity and some lifting so you'd need to be dressed and ready for this kind of work. We'll get started around 8am on Saturday and try to beat the heat…but it will get hot. We'll feed you lunch (maybe burgers on the grill) provide cold drinks, and yes you can jump in the pool when were done. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested and we'll take the first four that respond.

Hope to hear from you!!

J&E Stone