[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] Final test scheduling

Slade, Keith kslade at fsu.edu
Fri Jul 22 14:22:32 EDT 2016

Carolina & rest of class - -

The review for the final exam will be 10a - 12:45 next Friday, Jul 29th. In Demo Rm 1.

After lunch, we will be having an afternoon session on the loading dock. This session is to familiarize yourself with all the gear that's associated with the BFA Thesis cycle you will be crewing when we return in the fall.

The final exam is TBA but should be either Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

Thanks

Keith

Keith Slade:
Specialized Teaching Faculty Lvl II: Cinematography Florida State University College of Motion Picture Arts A3100 University Center, Tallahassee, FL 32306-2350

Phone: 850.728-4413
Fax: 850.644.2626
kslade at filmschool.fsu.edu<mailto:kslade at filmschool.fsu.edu>
twitter.com/PhotonStack<http://twitter.com/PhotonStack>