[Film-bfad1] F2 Cut Screenings

Syder, Andrew asyder at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Jul 21 20:25:45 EDT 2016

Hey folks,

This is just a quick heads up about the F2 editing cycle for the live action shows. More information will flow your way tomorrow.

Your assigned workstations in the Droid Lab and iMac Lab are solely yours for the remainder of the semester, so you can work 24/7, should you so desire. Final delivery will be on the final Thursday/Friday of the semester.

We’ll have two cut screenings for each group. Provisional times for the first cut screenings, next week, are:

  *   Group 2 - Monday 2:00PM-6:00PM
  *   Group 1 - Tuesday 9:00AM-1:00PM
  *   Group 4 - Wednesday 9:00AM-1:00PM

I’ll send more-detailed information about the editing and cut screenings tomorrow…

Andrew