[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] I will be out of town

Kaleko, Jed jkaleko at fsu.edu
Wed Jul 20 12:26:42 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

My family and I will be away for our summer vacation starting Friday, July 22. We will return to Tallahassee sometime on Thursday, July 28, and I will return to work on the 29th.

While away, I will have limited access to phone coverage and the internet. I will check both when I can. Email will probably be the best way to reach me until the 26th.

For those with D2 sound design questions (or if April or I spoke to you about changes/incomplete sound) please set up a link to your project and email me the information once you have got the sound edit working. I will watch/listen-to it as soon as I can.

Have a great week!

Jed

Jed Kaleko
Teaching Faculty/Filmmaker in Residence

A5112 University Center|College of Motion Picture Arts|Florida State University|Tallahassee, FL 32306
jkaleko at fsu.edu

"Please note: Florida has very broad public records laws.
Most written communications to or from state/university
employees and students are public records and available
to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure."