[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] [Warren Report] Special re 4 month job w/Hillary's Campaign

Warren, Meryl mwarren at fsu.edu
Tue Jul 19 10:14:30 EDT 2016

Brenda Mills was contacted this week re a 4-month paid position as a producer/director/shooter/editor on the Hillary Clinton Campaign in Florida.   The description is below.  If you are interested in this position, contact Brenda at bmills at fsu.edu  immediately.   They want to fill this asap and we'd love to see it filled with a Film School alum.

My name is Amanda and I am on the video team for the Hillary Clinton Campaign at headquarters in Brooklyn, NY.

We're looking for filmmakers / videographers for the campaign in various locations. I would work to support the filmmaker and brainstorm the content they'll be following or creating on the team along with the support they'll have at the Florida office. Besides passion and drive this person should have the following skills:

1. Shooting
2. Editing
3. Producing / Directing - setting up a shoot, sourcing participants, interviewing etc.
4. Samples of work where they've done all three above items
**this job would relate more to doc content over narrative, not that I wouldn't want to see a sample of that tho if available.

Basically, we're looking for someone who is a one man band and has passion and drive. The job would be from soon till November.

Meryl
--
Meryl Warren, Director of Alumni
College of Motion Picture Arts