[Film-bfad1] F2 Production Delivery Checklist

Ciarlariello,Tony R. tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Jul 8 12:32:40 EDT 2016

Hey BFA1,

Here is a link to the F2 Production Delivery Checklist in Dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5s2nhkp6rsjztzx/F2%20Prod%20Delivery%20List-2016.pdf?dl=0

After giving some additional thought to this, I decided to just have the producer of each episode be responsible for delivering all the documents for that episode (including releases which may apply to multiple episodes). So for instance, if you have the same actor in multiple episodes, you still only need to have them sign one Performance Agreement. But once you scan that agreement, include that file in the delivery folder for each episode. The same will apply to other documents that cover multiple episodes (e.g. Location Agreements, Picture Vehicle Agreements, etc.).

For Animation shows, include all documents that are applicable. For items on the list that are not applicable, include a memo in each folder stating that the item does not apply. In other words, do not leave any folders empty.

The Producer will be responsible for completing delivery by 5pm on Thursday, August 4.

I will invite each Producer to the show's Dropbox folder, so be on the lookout for that invite. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks,
Tony