[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] F2 Computer Assignments and Syncing Instructions

Gast, Thomas L. tgast at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Jul 7 16:17:52 EDT 2016

Hello all,

It was nice meeting with you all this morning in the ER. As promised I am attaching a word document explain all the synching directions we went over in class last Friday.

I am also attaching two excel documents with your computer assignments in the iMac and Droid Labs.

Finally I wanted to remind everyone about the 20 to 1 shooting ratio limit. This is depended on your scripts page count. As an example: if your script is three pages long, each page equals a minute of screen time, so 20 x 3 = equals 60 minutes. That means you can shot a maximum of 60 minutes. Since the camera will generate 0.6 Gigs a minute that means your maximum size will be 36 gigs for a 3 page script.

If any of you have questions or concerns please let me know.