[Film-bfad1] F2 Crew Grid & Prepro

Syder, Andrew asyder at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 5 17:24:12 EDT 2016

Filmmakers!

Two things:

1. We're going to need the F2 crew grid (live action) completed by the end of day tomorrow (Wednesday), in advance of the equipment check out on Thursday. Please coordinate with each other tomorrow to get it wrapped up.

2. I'd like a representative from each group to send a daily update on progress to Jason and myself. (This includes both live action and animation.) At minimum, the update should include a brief summary of what was accomplished that day and a checklist of key things that need to get accomplished in the coming week. Think of it as a producer's report to the studio. I'd also recommend that you send any other materials that you'd like our eyes on.

Andrew