[Film-bfad1] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] FW: Visions Film Festival & Conference Waiver Codes

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Dec 16 12:28:41 EST 2016

This is for undergraduates only.

From: Visions007 Programming <visions7programming at gmail.com<mailto:visions7programming at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 7:10 PM
To: "Mills, Brenda" <bmills at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:bmills at admin.fsu.edu>>
Subject: Visions Film Festival & Conference Waiver Codes

Dear Brenda Mills,

I previously sent an email calling for film and paper submissions into our festival and conference from your undergraduate students. I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any exceptional papers or short films that students have created this past semester. We would love it if you would encourage those students to submit to our festival! We accept short films of all genres (including Animation, Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, Art Installation, Music Video and Hybrid) as well as a variety of scholarly works related to film and media studies.

It's free to submit paper abstracts and our deadline for both films and papers is Saturday, January 07, 2017

For short film submissions, I have created three waiver codes for you to pass along to three of your students (one time use) whose films you found to be particularly ambitious or visionary. With these codes, they can submit for free through our Film Freeway<https://filmfreeway.com/festival/Visions007FilmFestivalConference> account!

These waiver codes are good until our regular deadline: Saturday, January 07, 2017

The three waiver codes are:

VFFC1A

VFFC1B

VFFC1C

Click here<http://www.visionsffc.org/how-to-submit/> for more detailed information on how to submit at our website.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Sincerely,

Carly Dawson

Director of Programming

Visions Film Festival & Conference