[Film-bfad1] [Film-bfad] [Film-Students] Jed working from home

Kaleko, Jed jkaleko at fsu.edu
Wed Dec 7 10:41:24 EST 2016

Hay Everyone,

My youngest, Lukas, is not feeling well today and we have kept him home from school. I will be working from home most of the day. I hope to get in to have a listen to some of the F1's (if possible) but it would be best to plan to contact me by phone, text, or email today.

Thank you.

Jed

Jed Kaleko
Teaching Faculty/Filmmaker in Residence

A5112 University Center|College of Motion Picture Arts|Florida State University|Tallahassee, FL 32306
jkaleko at fsu.edu

"Please note: Florida has very broad public records laws.
Most written communications to or from state/university
employees and students are public records and available
to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure."