[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] Documentary Editing - Monday

Weir, Ian E. iew03 at fsu.edu
Fri Jun 26 16:55:59 EDT 2015

Hi class, looking forward to meeting and working with you all. Please be on time on Monday at 9am in imac lab.

You should have backed up your media by now on Labnet. You will also have the footage on the computer you are working on in the lab. On the media drive in the video folder, create a folder called 2015 BFA Documentary. Within that folder have a folder with your name. Here you can copy over your footage from your hard drive or dragging it down off of Labnet.

I have attached the syllabus. We will go over at beginning of class. Thanks again.

See you soon!

Ian