[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] FW: Film Contest Seeks Student Entries

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 17 18:40:44 EDT 2015

I can't think of any films we have on the subject of obesity, but if you've made something that you think would be appropriate for this contest, let me know.

“It Starts Now” Film and Video contest seeks inspiring stories about obesity in America. Entries should creatively inspire, motivate and educate the public about issues related to obesity, and can be in any genre: drama, documentary, journalism, animation, experimental or PSA. A jury from film, TV, journalism and health industries will award prizes totaling over $10,000. Winners will premiere their works in Los Angeles during ObesityWeek 2015 (Nov. 2 – 7), the largest international event focused on the science, clinical application and prevention of obesity. Entries must be received by October 1, 2015. No submission fee. For further information and application please visit: http://itstartsnow.asmbs.org/

Please let me know if you think this is something you could have emailed to students?

Thank you for your help reaching Florida State University students.

Best wishes,
Amber

Amber Hamilton
Managing Director