[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] Lunch from David -

Wiley, David dwiley at film.fsu.edu
Fri Jun 12 21:23:30 EDT 2015

Greetings Aspiring Filmmakers:

I am planning lunch for those attending Saturday's workshop at Torchlight  from 10am-4pm.

I need to know your food allergies and preferences. I will also need a final head count so I know how much food to get.

If you are planning to attend, please respond to this email with your name dietary preference (vegan, vegetarian, or meat eater) and any allergies.  I will have an assortment of beverages. That will include: water, sweet tea, and lemonade.

We are planning some work outside, so remember to bring your sunscreen and bug repellant. And of course your filmmaking tools.

This is our last hurrah before the truck driving workshop and this a small gift from my family to the newest members of our larger film family.

Please respond ASAP. I have to get this together tonight.

Peace and Blessings,
David Barrow Wiley

Sent from my iPhone