[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] Truck Driving Reading Material - READ IMPORTANT MATERIAL BFA1 Summer 2015

Wiley, David dwiley at film.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 10 13:22:39 EDT 2015

Greetings Aspiring Teamsters:

The pace of information download is only going to increase as we move closer to the midpoint in the summer session.  Breathe easy and let the learning happen.

Please find attached to this email a "mini" truck manual. (21 pages)  Read it, then study it some more. It will speed up the whole truck driving learning curve. Come to the truck driving workshop with your questions from the reading and then be prepared to be tested? (June 19th)

International  & Domestic Students be advised: If you are not able to work for the University and/or drive in the United States then, you will not be driving the trucks BUT you will have to serve as passengers. Passengers should be aware of what's happening with the trucks ; therefore, you must also read the truck manual and take the written test. Non-driving students will also join the road test as "passengers only."

I know that you are full to your eyebrows with reading, projects and Lynda.com.  Trust me,  It will get easier, and then you will forget that there was ever a time when you didn't know anything.

But we're not quite there yet.  So keep on slogging onward and upward.

Peace and Blessings,
David Barrow Wiley
-- David Barrow Wiley, MFA
Director Set Operations Supervisor & Production Equipment
Florida State University, College of Motion Picture Arts
1121A University Center
Tallahassee, FL 32306
(850) 644-2014
(850) 443-1599 – Cell phone