[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] [Warren Report] LA Screening JUNE 3

Warren, Meryl mwarren at fsu.edu
Tue Jun 2 13:49:51 EDT 2015

Forwarding an email from Clay Hassler (MFA 10).

--
Meryl Warren, Director of Alumni
College of Motion Picture Arts

From: CHassler <clay.hassler at gmail.com<mailto:clay.hassler at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 1:18 PM
To: "Warren, Meryl" <mwarren at fsu.edu<mailto:mwarren at fsu.edu>>
Subject: One More Reminder?

Hi Meryl!

I was wondering if it’s possible to blast out this email today to FSU alums as a reminder about our screening of HOMELESS at the TLC Chinese 6 Theatres in Hollywood!

Does this work… ?

Hi everyone!

I’d like to invite any and all FSU alums to the WEST COAST PREMIERE of my debut feature, HOMELESS, screening at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatres in Hollywood on June 3 @ 9:30pm! We’d also like to invite everyone to join us for a Pre-Screening Party at The Public Kitchen & Bar in The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel between 7-9pm (cash bar/informal setting). Please don’t be a stranger and come say hi! For more information about the film, please visit: www.homelessthefilm.com<http://www.homelessthefilm.com>.

Clay Hassler
MFA Class of 2010

Thanks again for all your help, Meryl!

Sincerely,