[Film-bfad1] You guys rock!

Kaleko, Jed jkaleko at fsu.edu
Fri Dec 11 15:31:12 EST 2015

Hey Filmmakers!

I want you all to know how proud I am of all of you for the work you did this semester. I thought the screening was a success and that your films were well accepted by the audience. Such a varied and personal set of stories and storytelling!

I have seen such growth in each of you as student, filmmaker, and member of this community. You are on the journey that every artist follows toward their discovery of who they are and what unique thing they have to give the world. I, for one, am looking forward to seeing what is to come from you in the near and distant future.

Although it is likely that I will not appear again in your curricular experience here at the CMPA, I hope you will come by my office or stop me in the hall and keep me abreast of your latest triumphs. Of course, I am always interested to talk movies with you!

Sincerely,

Jed

Jed Kaleko
Teaching Faculty/Filmmaker in Residence

A5112 University Center|College of Motion Picture Arts|Florida State University|Tallahassee, FL 32306
jkaleko at fsu.edu

"Please note: Florida has very broad public records laws.
Most written communications to or from state/university
employees and students are public records and available
to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure."