[Film-bfad1] F1 Production Delivery due in Dropbox on Fri by 5pm

Ciarlariello,Tony R. tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Dec 10 09:37:06 EST 2015

Another Q: What do mean "Dialogue List"?
Another A: Oops. You don't need to do a Dialogue List. (I had copied the FAQ I sent you from the MFAs.)

From: Tony Ciarlariello <tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 8:25 PM
To: BFA1 <film-bfa1 at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:film-bfa1 at lists.fsu.edu>>, BFAD1 <film-bfad1 at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:film-bfad1 at lists.fsu.edu>>
Subject: F1 Production Delivery due in Dropbox on Fri by 5pm

Hey BFA1,

Just a reminder that your scanned production delivery documents are due in Dropbox by this Friday, 12/11 by 5pm.

Here is a link to the Production Delivery Checklist<https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxodizv22cxhcl8/F1%20Prod%20Delivery%20List-2015.pdf?dl=0>, which I had handed out to you in our workshop in October.

Here are some FAQ I've received about these:

Q: Who is responsible for writing the logline & synopses in the Project Details in Motion?