[Film-bfad1] F1 Paper Program designer???

Kaleko, Jed jkaleko at fsu.edu
Sun Dec 6 01:50:00 EST 2015

Hey guys,

I haven't heard from anyone about the design and printing of the program for the F1 screening. Is someone working on this? Is anyone willing to step up to do it? Is there a reason no one is doing it?

You really want to have a program. Your audience will miss it if it's not there and appreciate whatever it is.

I hope to hear from someone soon, or I'll have to do it and it will have MY sense of humor in it...

Jed

Jed Kaleko
Teaching Faculty/Filmmaker in Residence

A5112 University Center|College of Motion Picture Arts|Florida State University|Tallahassee, FL 32306
jkaleko at fsu.edu

"Please note: Florida has very broad public records laws.
Most written communications to or from state/university
employees and students are public records and available
to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure."