[Film-bfad1] F1 Reimbursements due TOMORROW, 12/2

Ciarlariello,Tony R. tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Dec 2 09:23:18 EST 2015

Hey BFA1,

My son isn't feeling well, so I'm working from home today. So I'll extend the deadline for bringing in reimbursements to tomorrow (Thu-12/3) at 5pm.

Thanks,
Tony

From: <Ciarlariello>, "Tony R." <tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:tciarlariello at admin.fsu.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 3:37 PM
To: BFA1 <film-bfa1 at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:film-bfa1 at lists.fsu.edu>>, BFAD1 <film-bfad1 at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:film-bfad1 at lists.fsu.edu>>
Subject: Re: F1 Reimbursements due TOMORROW, 12/2

P.S. I just noticed that Group 5 also turned receipts in to my mailbox. But you didn't turn in the meal sign-in sheets. I'll also need someone from that group to come to my office to sign the form.

Tony