[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] Fwd: Creative Minds In-Person Presentation at FSU

Mills, Brenda bmills at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Dec 1 08:48:13 EST 2015

I scheduled this guy to come talk in Mix A at 1:15 today. It'll be a short talk. He's with the same outfit that sent Fred Johnson to Cannes and Toronto!

Hello Brenda and hope this day for you is off to a great start. Let me formally introduce myself as I have recently joined The Creative Mind Group<http://thecreativemindgroup.com/> as a recruitment manager, my name is Charles Box.
The Creative Mind Group is a non-profit organization that specializes in finding the next generation of talented Film & TV professionals and ushering them into the entertainment industry via internships and filmmaking opportunities<http://thecreativemindgroup.com/program-options-2/> at the world’s most prestigious film festivals and markets. To date we’ve brought over 1,500 participants to film festivals all over the world, setup more than 700 internships, produced more than 75 films<http://thecreativemindgroup.com/filmmaker-institute-movies/> and provided over 100 jobs for our alumni<http://thecreativemindgroup.com/testimonials/>.  In fact, we are pleased to advise that we have hosted students from  Chapman University, University of Central Florida, Florida A&M Univesity, Florida State University and University of Miami, who have participated in our programs in the past.
We are currently accepting applications for our programs at the Sundance<http://thecreativemindgroup.com/creative-minds-sundance/>, Berlin<http://thecreativemindgroup.com/creative-minds-in-berlin/> and Cannes<http://thecreativemindgroup.com/cannes-application-process/> Film Festivals and we want to open up this opportunity to as many of your students (and even staff members) as possible. I will be in the Tallahassee area on  December 1st & 2nd  conducting brief 5-10 minute in person presentations at neighboring Universities and I would like to schedule some time to present to classes on your campus so the students of Florida State University  don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
As my schedule is booking up very quickly, at your earliest convenience please let me know which day & time works best for you for me to stop by and conduct an in person presentation. In the event you wish to get the word out immediately about the program, for your convenience, I have enclosed a one sheet below which can be passed along to your students and faculty. Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free contact me directly. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Also, please see our attached flyer as it is an opportunity to diversify the industry by choosing two female director's to receive and all expense paid trip to 2016 Sundance Film Festival.

[cid:C4BE6856-21AC-4433-8210-1A319782767B]

Charles Box
THE CREATIVE MIND GROUP
Recruitment Manager
+1.813.789.2791
charlesboxjr at thecreativemindgroup.com<mailto:charlesboxjr at thecreativemindgroup.com>
www.thecreativemindgroup.com<http://www.thecreativemindgroup.com/>
#thecreativemindgroup

  [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B2xIFq8n9wSxVlA2bzBmYkRyWEU&revid=0B2xIFq8n9wSxanpGTG90bEF3SjN5aDVNLzFqZ2pSS0JURDhRPQ] <https://www.facebook.com/CreativeMindGroup>  [https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B2xIFq8n9wSxTkM3bW1fV1c3eWc&export=download] <https://twitter.com/creativemindgrp>  [https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B2xIFq8n9wSxTWJZb2wtdjZLYXc&export=download] <https://instagram.com/thecreativemindgroup/>