[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] [Film-BFA] [Film-Students] SUMMER REGISTRATION!!

Burgess, Emily eburgess at film.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 21 10:02:36 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!

This is a reminder about holds for summer.  The absolute last day I can register you for summer classes is Friday, so I need for you to get any holds you have lifted before Friday.  Many of you still owe the University money, have a health insurance hold, or a graduation check with the Registrar's office.  Please get those items taken care of ASAP.

Once your hold is gone, please let me know so I can get you registered immediately.

Thanks!
Emily
--
Emily Burgess, M. Ed
Assistant to the Associate Dean/Academic Advisor