[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] F2 Media and Post

Andrew Syder asyder at fsu.edu
Tue Apr 7 10:49:19 EDT 2015

I’ve set up an F2 folder in the Filmmaking II homework folder on the server. Inside the F2 folder, there are personal folders for each of you, which is where you can place your media and project files. (I also strongly recommend that you backup your work on a personal drive.)

Next week’s Filmmaking II class with me will be devoted to picture editing the films. (You do not need to have anything edited before then, although you are welcome to get started. Please have your media ingested before class, however, so that the class time can be fully devoted to editing.) The following week, we will focus on sound editing the films.

Andrew