[Film-bfad1] [Film-BFA1] Motion Picture Sound syllabus

Andrew Syder asyder at fsu.edu
Mon Apr 6 20:25:26 EDT 2015

Dear filmmakers-with-ears,

Attached is the syllabus for the Motion Picture Sound class, which picks up again this week. Please take a look at the syllabus before Thursday’s Sound class, so that I can answer any questions you might have.

Guest lecturer Dustin Cawood, by the way, is an alum of our program who is now a successful sound editor with credits including Lincoln, Monsters University, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Boxtrolls, and many more. We’re bringing him in next week specifically for this course, so please take a minute to look him up on IMDb and familiarize yourself with his filmography.

Cheers,
Andrew

PS. Good luck tomorrow with the first batch of F2s. Try to have fun with them … and don’t forget the importance of sound while shooting!